Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Well it was bound to happen......

When we moved out to our "little town" in June 2003, the only thing around was an HEB. Boy have times changed. Since then we've added a Walmart Supercenter, Cracker Barrel, Cabela's, Chili's, and various other restaurants.

Today, Richard and I were at the bank and we overheard that there is going to be a Starbucks, a Taco Cabana, and a Lowes opening up soon.

I'm not sure what to think about that. Starbucks? I feel all urbanized now. Oh, and they conveniently put it on the other side of the highway so that people will stop by there on their way to work. Niiiiice. That place will be packed. No doubt.

Honestly, pretty soon you'll be "in town" the entire way from Austin to San Antonio.

Where do I live again? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I hate when that happens.