Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I thought that they made everything....

I had to bake cupcakes for Kyra's Valentine party tomorrow. I found two pans at Walmart with covers on them, so I picked them up. But I looked high and low for something disposable to bake/keep cupcakes in and I couldn't find anything! Yes, they have disposable, foil muffin pans, but I want something with a COVER! My pans will have to come home tomorrow and that will be a PITA (pain in the a$$) for Kyra since she rides the bus home. I'm going to the party, but will have to leave early because I have to go get Maeve from school. Parties galore! On top of that, Maeve has picture day at school and Kyra's class is having an author's museum before their party!

Needless to say, they are going to bed soon. Busy day tomorrow!

If anyone knows of any disposable cupcake pans WITH COVERS, then please point me in the right direction!

5 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

I've seen foil pans with clear plastic covers but they don't have individual holders for cupcakes. Does that make sense?

Anonymous said...

Oy.
I don't think even I'VE seen the like... good luck with that.

Hugs to the girls!

Kim said...

Thanks Jen!

And Susan, that makes sense. They are cake pans though! And the cupcakes slide around in them! BTDT! I wish there was something similar to that with slots for the cupcakes with the covers! It can't be that difficult to make!

Chelle Y. said...

Still enjoying the DVD's! I have not been able to watch as much, but I am hooked. :)

Krishna said...

try http://www.plasticcontainercity.com/Cupcake-Containers-Muffins.htm?gclid=CNDfsf6Rz5ECFUtyOAodpwW6mA and you can buy 100, that should last you ohhh, the rest of your life.....

or check a local bakery or HEB, they might sell you some.