Sunday, March 09, 2008

Spring Break is here!

-Kiddos are gone for a week to Grandma Debbie's in Victoria. I'm so excited. I have lots of things planned this week. I am meeting Jen for lunch and pedicures on Tuesday. I have to teach 2 Flow classes on Wednesday. I'm finally getting a chance to go out and see Anna's little baby girl, Cora on Thursday. My birthday is on Friday. Yep, it's gonna be a great week!

-Maeve is potty training and she's doing a heck of a good job! I'm so darn proud of that kid. We had floors installed this week and Richard pulled up the carpet last weekend and said, "That's it, kid. Diapers are gone." She was reluctant at first, but on Sunday and Monday, she improved a lot. The only thing that we are working on is going #2. I know that will come though. It took Kyra a while to get the hang of it too. But I'm thrilled with how far she's come in just a week! She's so proud of herself too. She gets little pieces of candy for going and when the candy is gone, she gets the BIG prize, Dora bubbles! LMAO!

-With the floors getting done, tile is next. That will be installed after Spring Break. I'm so ready for all of this to be over with. My eyes have now been red for a week. There is dust galore in this house. I'm slowly piecing my house back together. I'm fixing to go to Home Depot to pick up some paint samples. Painting will be a process. I want to leave the samples hanging up on the walls for a while so that I can get used to them and have them "grow" on me. LOL!

-I plan on picking up Easter stuff this week while the kids ARE NOT HERE. They had enough fits in Target last night. Mommy likes to shop alone!

-Honestly, remodeling is kind of an addiction. I understand it now. Once you start, you can't stop! LOL!

-I plan to work out a lot this week. I'll be eating a lot, so I might as well counteract that! ;)

-This new time change SUCKS. I know I'll get used to it and I'll love it in a few weeks, but right now, it is HARD to get used to! Ugh. My kids will LOVE it this week at Grandma's though. And I'm sure I'll be hating it next week because it'll be SO HARD to get them to bed early again.

-I'm outta here! I gotta figure out how to upload DVDs to my new ipod this week! Choreography time is right around the corner again! Argh!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

Have a fun time! You should do some "Taylor" chasing since you have time. LOL!