Friday, April 04, 2008

Drumroll please......


The view of our living room and kitchen from our front door. There used to be a table in the area between the sofas and the bar stools, but we wanted more room here, so we actually decided to use our dining room now! It's in there now! No more computers in there! WOOOHOOO!

And oh yeah, the sofas will probably be GONE by the end of the year. Hello leather! :)


The floor in our bedroom. Eventually we will get new bedroom furniture.


Sorry I haven't been around to blog in a while. The truth is, I've been around, but I have found things to do AWAY from the computer (imagine that?). LOL! I wanted to post a few pics of the floors. I'll post more of the tile in the bathrooms and the kitchen and more of our NEW garage very soon!




Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Krishna said...

Well, its 'bout time. I was beginning to wonder where you have been. Floors look nice!

Anonymous said...

OH, Kim! Oh, wow!