Friday, June 27, 2008

Hmmmm....what have we been up to?

Well let's see.

-Kyra just got done with a week long kids' camp. It was from 9-3 every day. It was a "Heroes" Christian camp at the church preschool that Maeve attends and Kyra attended. They had a blast. Maeve's former preschool teacher was Kyra's camp teacher. So there was a lot of familiarity. They have a camp "reunion" on Sunday at the 10:45 service. Should be fun!

-Today was our 10 year anniversary. I got Richard a sweet card and the 1st season of "King of the Hill" on DVD. How redneck is that? ;)

-There is almost NOTHING to watch this summer on TV, but two shows that always seem to reel me in are "America's Best Dance Crew" on MTV and "She's Got The Look" on TV Land. Yeah I know. I'm lame. But I think these shows stand out from all of the other ones. Too bad they probably won't last. :(

-I was sick TWICE in a week with stomach issues related to an intolerance to cream cheese. No more for me. I eat that stuff and get sick. That's the bottom line. It sucks. However, all other dairy doesn't seem to phase me at all. Well, except for ice cream. Again, THAT sucks.

-It's HOT. I seriously contemplated driving somewhere today where it might be raining. I miss the rain. We need it. BAD.

-Richard bought Kyra a Nintendo DS and the kids are OBSESSED with it. They play with it and fight over it. ALL.DAY.LONG.

-I can't believe that it's almost July. Where did June go? I'm kind of sad about that. I'm having so much fun this summer. I love being lazy. However, FNL starts taping again in late July/early August and I'm TOTALLY looking forward to that! Eye candy comes back! Woot!

-Our church across the street is having a Fiesta this weekend and the dogs are going nuts outside. I'm sure that this will be annoying by the end of the weekend.

-I really need to seriously learn Body Flow. It finally arrived this week and it's amazing. OMG. I had every intention of doing it today, but didn't get around to it. Plus, I was so tired. So I skipped working out today. I really needed it.

-My husband's HUGE outboard motor for his boat arrived today. It took 2 men and a pick-up truck to go get it and 3 men to unload the damn crate off of the truck. I'm SOOOOO not looking forward to that project.

-I think my nice HOT shower is waiting for me, so I'll see y'all later! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I agree, there's nothing on to watch.
I usually spend my evenings watering the lawn and playing Frisbee with the dogs. All I ever watch anymore is Regis & Kelly at 9am, and then GH and 2:00! I am so lame!

Got my FNL dvds YESTERDAY!
Have to study this "coach's wife" behavhior so I get it down pat. Want my mom to watch the show, as well.

LMAO at the girls and the Nintendo!
I need to dig ours out!