Monday, February 02, 2009

Another "small world" moment.....

So tonight I was picking up Kyra from Religious Education at the church and chatting with a mom in the hallway. She's been an acquaintance for a while. Her daughter and Kyra were in the same Kindergarten class. They haven't been in the same class since, but are in Religious Education classes together this year.

I mentioned how tired I was and she did too. She told me about their weekend with a day of travel. I mentioned that I used to enjoy traveling, but with kids, it seems like I pack the entire house.

She said that next week her entire family is taking a ski trip. She said, "Oh, we go in January to work, but in February, we take a vacation."

They go to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Then it clicked.

They are THESE PEOPLE!

Richard and I have been wanting to go on this trip for years! We talk about it every.single.January. We get so envious of all the people that go.

I had no idea that the people that put this on are local! So cool! And I know them too! Small world. ;)

She said too that we need to go. *sigh* One of these years.....

No comments: