Friday, May 27, 2005

MOOOOOOOO!

I'm a human cow now! LOL! It's really going great though and I'll expect that it'll get better as time goes by. We have introduced a bottle to Maeve and she takes one from her daddy in the middle of the night while I pump. She's such a great baby. She only cries when she wants mommy and the goods!

Richard has been off of work since she was born and will have to go back on June 8th. I'm not looking forward to it. He's been such a big help with the kiddos.

Kyra is the greatest big sister EVER. She kisses Maeve and pays attention to her every move. She sings songs to her and draws her pictures. She is really looking forward to her sister being her best friend.

Mia is oblivious to it all. She's just as sleep deprived as we are and it shows! ;)

Maeve is now 4 weeks old and I can't get over the changes in her within the past month. Time flies!

Hope all is well with you. I'll try to update more often IF I get a chance. We are busy these days, so we shall see.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HI! I'm glad you posted- I've been missing you! Good to hear things are going so well! I know you'll miss Richard's help and company when he goes back to work. And he'll miss seeing all the little milestones. But you'll be able to get Maeve on a schedule and things will be ok. YAY, Kyra! for being a big girl and a great big sister!

Motherhood is different the second time around, huh? ;)I know you're still fascinated with being able to breastfeed.

Jenny McCarthy has a new book out- the sequel to "Belly Laughs". It's "Baby Laughs" about the first year with her child.