Monday, September 03, 2007

Life's about taking risks.....right?

Well it was long overdue, but today I FINALLY got the nerve to go to the gym and take a Body Jam class. We launched the program last year and it's become very popular, but I never had the time to fit in a class (sounds crazy, I know) in my week. After today, I'll definitely have to do it at least once a week.

IT.WAS.A.BLAST.

Now I don't know why I didn't take a class sooner!

Yes, you dance....A LOT. It's what the class is all about. But you also learn to dance your cares away and just let go. As in any class, there's always a deeper meaning behind "just physically being there".

I kept up pretty well. Heather said that you don't feel like you get a great workout the first few times because you're just trying to keep up.

But my sweaty body indicated that I worked pretty darn hard!

I worked areas that will probably be screaming at me tomorrow!

As for today, I realized that my hips can move! LOL! I've never felt so FREE! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!

ACK!