Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So bittersweet.....

Miss Maeve has done an excellent job adjusting to preschool. She hasn't cried yet. She loves it and talks nonstop about it. Well today, she came home singing a song that Kyra learned while she was there during her first year. I recognized it right away. She is ADORABLE singing that song. I need to capture her singing it on video because she's so darn cute!

I've been having some really tough moments lately. Depression is something that I might just have to deal with for the rest of my life. But I have been very proactive about it and know what things to do to get myself out of a rut. Plus, I realize that my hormones are still adjusting, so I just wait for the "icky" moments to pass. Keeping busy really helps.

Lately though, I get really down when I think of Maeve growing up. See with Kyra, I knew that I would have another child and I knew that I'd get to experience everything all over again. But now that Maeve is meeting her milestones and leaving the "babyness" behind, it's hit me really hard. I wonder if all moms go through this when they realize that they are done having kids. Maeve is my baby. But my baby is growing up. *sigh*

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!