Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged.....

Here’s how it works:
Link to the person that tagged you:
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1.) When falling asleep, I have to be laying on my left side, my arms are crossed and under the pillow, and I have an extra pillow between my legs because my knees CANNOT be touching each other!

2.) I hate watermelon.....the taste, sight, smell....everything about it disgusts me.

3.) Writing with blue or red ink makes me sick to my stomach. I like black ink and only black ink.

4.) When I was a kid, I was deathly afraid of dogs. My grandparents on my dad's side had dogs and I dreaded going to their house. They were outside dogs (and big too) and I would make a run for the door!

5.) I hated being tall when I was younger. Richard even gave me a hard time about it when we met. Now I love it. Being tall means that you look leaner and slimmer than most people. You can play with clothes and hide more of the flaws. ;)

6.) I cannot fall asleep till my bladder is completely empty. Therefore, I make several trips to the bathroom at night. Damn kids stretched out my bladder too much!

7.) I love rainy days. I love the sunshine too, but there's something about rainy days. Oh, and I used to be scared of thunderstorms and now I love them! (as long as they aren't too scary)

***Oh, and if read this and have a blog, then consider yourself TAGGED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I read this blog, but I'm exempt!