Friday, October 24, 2008

It's done!








Remember this post?
Well, Richard worked his butt off this week and it's finished! Well, there's still stuff to be put on the walls, but I'm going to take my time with that.

Let me talk about colors. The baseboards and chair rail is white....as white as white can be. The walls are a color called "New Brick" by Behr paints. The ceiling is a color called "Chai Latte" and it's also Behr.

The inspiration for the dining room came from a show on TLC called "Moving Up". The specific episode was called "The Lottery Winners". I NEVER watch this show, but saw this episode and was inspired by the room on there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! PRETTY! What a good job you guys did! Nice work, Richard! I love it! I wasn't sure from your description how it would go, but what a great idea you had! Good eye!

Susan's 365 said...

Wow, it looks great!