Sunday, June 10, 2007

Make it stop! Please!

Well we survived the weekend. Kyra's party was awesome. Lisa and I cleaned my dad's house like it hadn't been cleaned in years on Friday. We went to Target and spent $500 on new things for him....including a vacuum cleaner. He was very appreciative of that. It was a nice weekend! It went by fast though!

So my sister decides to buy this for Kyra for her birthday.

Guess who's played with it more than Kyra so far? That's right. MAEVE!

I think we have a little cheerleader in our future. But....Kyra is starting cheerleading tomorrow night at the dance studio. So it should be an interesting summer.

I think they say "Bella" over 100 times in the DVD. I'm NOT kidding. Richard said, "Please turn that crap off. It's enough to make anyone crazy!"

It is cheesy. VERY CHEESY. But isn't that the point of cheerleading anyway? ;)

I soooooooooo cannot wait for my sister to have kids. Paybacks are a bitch. I'm going to get her kids the loudest and most obnoxious toys......not to mention the ones with a gazillion pieces!

Then SHE can deal with the headaches! ;)

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

I used to buy my nephews the noisiest toys I could find. Why not? I was never supposed to have kids.

Well, God had others plans, and so payback it was...:) Yeah, Brendan has had many noisy toys that have suddenly disappeared or ran out of batteries. Haha!