Friday, June 29, 2007

Um, where am I again?

So today I had another appointment with the acupuncturist. I was a running a little early and had some time to spare, so I thought I'd drive up Mopac a bit and check out The Domain. WOW. Can you say uncomfortable? I felt weird just driving down that main street. Dang! To one side, I see Louis Vuitton and on the other side, I see Tiffany and Co. Then a little way down, I see Barney's and Betsey Johnson. Um, am I in Austin or on Rodeo Drive? It was so surreal. I can't imagine what it would have felt like to get out and walk in and out of the stores. I couldn't afford a thing! LOL!

Back to the appointment....it went great. I'm going once a week. I can totally tell that my sessions are having an impact on me. I've been doing a lot of research on the subject as well and I ate shrimp twice this week. Why? Because the iodine in shellfish helps the thyroid. I never knew that ANYTHING diet wise could help. But it does! One thing I've learned is to always do your research and seek 2nd opinions or alternatives. One day I might be able to wean off my medication all together. Imagine that! And they said that I'd have to take it for the rest of my life!

Things are a lot calmer this week. I like that. After last week, my sanity needed a break. ;)

Happy weekend! Hope you're dry whereever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You changed your template again! At first I was like "I know I didn't go to my friend Lisa's blog... why is she seeing an acupuncturist also?"

Sure enough, it was you.

You've been having such interesting educational experiences, lately.