Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My little stinker.....

Today I went to pick up Maeve from school and I did my usual asking if she had a good day. She always does.

But today, her teacher said, "Well you know that Maeve uses the potty here, don't you?" Um, NO! I wasn't mad that I was never informed of it. I was just in shock that it was actually happening. I went on to tell her teacher that Maeve did it one time for me last week here at home, but that was it. Usually she sits on the potty everyday at some point, but laughs, does nothing, wipes, and flushes.

Now I don't know if she actually *does* anything in the potty at school. They just told me that whenever the other kids line up for potty time, Maeve does too. They said that she pulls her pants down and takes her diaper off! LOL! I guess she wants to be "one of them". It wasn't until she started school a month ago that she became increasingly interested. I've heard that out of 14 kiddos in her class, 5 or 6 are "training". And apparently my Maeve is one of them!

Nothing like peer pressure among 2 year olds! ;)

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

That's funny! And the sneakiness starts! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear of that happening alot. Either the place the kid attends potty trains them, or they see everyone else doing it and follow suit.