Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

Random rants:

-Our camera is gone. I have no idea where it is. The last time we had it in our possession was on Thanksgiving Day. I'm pretty sure my lovely, drunk husband left it on the back bumper of the suburban or something and it's long gone. So guess what we'll be getting for Christmas? ;)

-On that note, Kyra is missing BOTH front teeth and I have to get a camera to take pics of the cutest little mouth that I have ever seen!

-I HATE online photo processing. I usually use Walmart and upload online and have issues. Yesterday, I decided on a whim to use Target. Guess what? I went there this morning and the lady said, "They didn't print." WTF? First off, they should have been ready yesterday. I did ONE HOUR. Then they weren't ready this morning either? When did ONE HOUR turn into TWO DAYS? She said that I'll be getting a discount when I pick them up. Yeah, it had better be a HUGE discount! Like I should get them FOR FREE!

-My first born really ticked me off this morning. First of all, she didn't want to wear the shirt that we picked out last night. Ugh. Then she wrote me TWO letters this morning. One was about shirts and how she thought that wearing turtle necks wasn't appropriate for any season because it's too hot. The other letter said something to the effect that she hates it when she comes home from school sometimes because she feels like she's in jail. W.T.F.? I asked her why she felt that way. She said that sometimes we all argue. I explained to her that just because we don't all get along doesn't mean that we don't love each other. I asked her if everyone at school gets along. She said, "no, not always." Well, there ya go. People disagree. Life sucks. ;)

-My Les Mills stuff still hasn't arrived. It should have arrived last week. They gave me a tracking number yesterday and I entered it in and it said that my package was in Salt Lake City. This morning, it said that my package was in Denver. W.T.F.? It's supposed to ship from Fort Worth! If I don't get it today in the mail, they are getting ANOTHER phone call from me.

-Doctors don't understand. I got a friendly phone call from one last night and he is hesitating to do anything with me until we get clearance from the cardiologist. I wanted a steroid shot. The cardiologist recommended it. I guess the doctor out here doesn't understand that things are FINE in the heart department. I'm fighting off a virus....a NASTY one. I'm very anemic. I need some iron. Oh, and iron comes in really LOW dosages. A friend of mine is anemic and gave me the name of what she's using. So I called the doctor AGAIN and begged for it. Hopefully, they will call it in. Geez! All I want is a little help here!

-My lovely, dear husband locked his keys in the car in Austin at Lowe's this morning. Who comes to his rescue? You're looking at her! Why are men so stupid?

-Maeve wants EVERYTHING in Target. EVERYTHING. I've never heard so many, "I want that's" in my life. Oy! And then right before we were getting ready to check out, she had a meltdown. I threatened to put away what she really wanted. Bribery always works! :)

-I really need to get out and at least take a walk around the block today. But right now, I want to take a nap instead. ;) I love my sleep these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kyra! I don't know what to say! What's gotten into her! You're going to have to take up my Meme's "Santa is watching you!" threat.

My gosh! I guess those missing teeth aren't cute when she's behaving like THAT!

What a rotten week you're having!

Unknown said...

(((Kim))) Hope you are better soon! How scary!

As for Kyra - look on the bright side...she is articulate enough to write those note! ;)