Thursday, December 27, 2007

We're alive....barely

-We made it through Christmas. Now I have some sort of stomach bug and Maeve is having signs of having it too. Ugh. Can 2007 just go away already? I want to be WELL!

-Since I've been sleeping A LOT and am trying to get well, my house is pretty much trashed. I've been letting the girls play with all of their toys. They are everywhere. At least I can pretty much rest easy and not feel so guilty about having them couped up with me. At least they are having fun and enjoying themselves. Though I think if we have to stay indoors tomorrow, I will seriously harm myself. ;)

-I hope to get to the gym tomorrow. I seriously need to work out. NOW. It's been a month since I've seen a gym (though I've worked out here at home). Can you believe that?

-New music and choreography have arrived, so expect more "I'm so stressed out" posts from me in the upcoming weeks.

-I've watched more TV in the last 2 days than I have all year. I've decided that I miss watching the early morning talk shows. I'll have to tune in more often.

-On a TV note, I'm desperately missing FNL right now. I know that there are only 6 new episodes in the new year (damn writers' strike!), but I can't wait to see them. Oh, and I'm having some MAJOR Taylor withdrawals! I hope that he comes back to Austin and the gym SOON! ;)

-Richard is LOVING his new job. LOVING IT. I don't think he minds the drive at all. He's so damn hyped up every evening when he comes home. I get to hear all about it!

-Kyra is going to drive me insane during these 2 weeks that she's home. INSANE. She's so bored. I need to take her to a friend's or something. Thank God she has a sister. They've played really well together and have left me alone for the most part.

-I really want to take a vacation for Christmas one year. I want to leave all of the drama behind....for.just.one.year. How great would that be? I'd mail/give gifts a month early and say, "Here ya go! See ya!" :)

-All of these commercials/ads for New Year's Eve are making me tired. We stay HOME every year! It's no different from any other night for us. Oh, and again, is it 2008 yet?

-Expect a doozy of a recap of the year very soon. So much has happened this year. I won't elaborate now because my head is already spinning. It doesn't need to spin any more than it already is! ;)

I'm OUT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are all feeling better. We had the stomach flu over Christmas as well. YUCK!