Monday, December 10, 2007

She's sooooooo TWO!

Conversation with Maeve today:

Me: "So Maeve, does anyone get in trouble at school?"

Maeve: "Yeah."

Me: "Who honey?"

Maeve: "Katie does."

Me: "Well, what does Katie do?"

Maeve: "She hits! She hits!"

Me: "I see. Maeve, I hope you don't do that. You're a good girl, right?"

Maeve: "Yeah."

***Lord, I hope she's telling me the truth. I have yet to get a bad report from her teachers. They act like they love her! LOL! I find it absolutely amazing that this kid remembers all that goes on at school and that she tells me. Oh how I wish I were a fly on the wall in that classroom!

Tonight, Kyra walked by Maeve and Maeve was in the way and she fell on the floor. Kyra insisted it was an accident.

Maeve: "I fell down! I fell down!"

Then I hear a big pause....

Maeve: "You're going to be in big trouble, Kyra!"

Oy! This kid kills me. I swear her vocabulary has doubled within the last month. I can't believe the words that are coming out of her mouth! Amazing!

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I love to hear little kids talk. Brendan was always "telling on" someone else at school, but he was "always" good. Hum?

Anonymous said...

Little genius!