Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And in other news.....

-This Hurricane Dolly better drop some wet stuff on my yard. It's suffering miserably. I cringe when I see patches of brown grass. :( I'm so sick of watering the yard and it still looking pathetic.

-I'm also sick of Kyra walking around the house and singing, "I kissed a girl and I liked it..." Ugh. Damn radio. Such CRAP on the radio these days.....

-Maeve's behavior has been HORRIBLE lately. I don't know if it's because of her age, boredom, or a combination of the two. When does school start again?

-I'm bitchy this week, but I have a reason to be. ;) Hopefully next week I'll be back to my regularly scheduled self. LOL!

-We are taking some new family photos on Sunday. I can't wait. One of Maeve's teachers is a photographer and she's offered to do it for us. These will be outside. Then in two weeks, we take more photos at church for our church directory. Those will be inside. We even get a FREE 8x10 out of that sitting. I am excited to finally take photos as a family of FOUR. Yes folks, we are rather behind. ;)

-There is still so much I want to do this summer and I feel like we are running out of time. Ugh. I hate that. I need to make lists. LOTS of lists.

-I'm so excited that I'll have a new nephew soon. I keep buying him crap. He's gonna be so spoiled. I plan to leave the kids behind for a long weekend and put Richard in charge while I spend some time with him and his mommy and daddy after he's born. I can't wait.

-Speaking of babies, my husband thinks I'm seriously looney because I know a lot of the celebrity babys' names. Um, don't we all? I know that some of you stand in the checkout line at the grocery store and can't help but browse through a magazine or two. Am I right? (sure I am.)

3 comments:

Krishna said...

well, we got your rain. over 4" today and more tomorrow.

Yes, the kids are starting to drive me crazy too. we are doing sea world next monday!! hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to miss the latest celebrity baby names. And it's not like it's hard for them to stick!

I read, recently, how watering the lawn too much- even if it needs it- is just as bad as not watering it... you essentially flush away all the nutrients. Great. One more thing to micromanage.

My yard, actually, is nothing but dirt now. And it's the kind that gets all soft and loose and silty when it dries out. I might as well have a beach (minus the water) right outside my door! ARGH!

Spoiling nephews is fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and WTf?! is that song Kyra keeps singing? I hate radio anymore- but my vehicle only picks up 105.9, anyway...so I am clueless.