Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sisterly love....

The girls were so cute tonight. I was giving Maeve a bath in her tub in the sink and Kyra was sitting at on one of the barstools and was singing. Maeve started giggling at her. Then Kyra would laugh. Maeve would laugh too! Finally, Kyra decided to start telling Maeve her "knock knock" jokes. She went on and on...making up the dumbest jokes I'd ever heard. Funny thing is by this time, Maeve was kicking and flailing her arms and laughing hysterically. I told Richard that Maeve must be the only one that thinks Kyra's jokes are funny! :0

It was the first time they've really interacted with each other. Sure Kyra walks around the room and Maeve follows her with her eyes. But this time was different. It was as if they were both on the same page.

I love my girlies!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ugh. You got a spam comment. You're going to have to turn on "word verification" like I did.

I was all excited! I thought someone else had replied for you!

How funny! I bet you had the best time. But those girls will be ganging up on you soon, mom!