Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Someday I will....

-get a full night's sleep again.
-get to go to the bathroom ALONE.
-wear my "diet" clothes again.
-get to take a kidless vacation.
-cook a full meal without being interrupted.
-take a shower without Kyra coming into the bathroom. I swear that kid has a radar for me.
-wear a bikini and feel good about it.
-sit outside at a live music venue while sipping a margarita.
-sit through an entire Mass without a kid asking, "What's that?" or "Is it time to go yet?" Ugh.
-do a triathlon.
-do all of my Christmas shopping online (I actually hope that it'll happen this year).
-have an actual "date" with my husband without there being a child or a pump involved.
-get my boobs back.
-bask in the warm sunshine on a tropical island.
-not have to shave my legs.
-get a much needed deep tissue massage.
-learn my Body Flow on time.

One can dream right?

No comments: