Sunday, September 07, 2008

I had to get my obsessive fix.....





So the girls and I were on our way back from my sister's and I had been wanting to drive out by the airport for a while now that FNL is back in town. We pulled up and there are trailers EVERYWHERE. I felt kind of weird just pulling up to the stadium (today wasn't a taping day....it's a Sunday) and sure enough, a guy in a car pulls up next to me and asks if he can help me. I told him that all I wanted was to snap a few pics. He seemed hesitant, but then said, "Make it quick." These are the three that I took. I hope to get more of them when they don't have all of their stuff out there. I wanted to shoot one of the "Dillon Police" car. But look what I pulled right.up.next.to! Riggins' truck! OMG! I freaked out! I also saw Landry's station wagon which I chuckled at because it was set on fire in season 2.
Oh, and for all of you that have DirectTV, I am so jealous! Hopefully there will be episodes bootlegged online for the rest of us to see.
All in all, an exciting day! ;)
GO PANTHERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Good pictures!
I'm totally linking my mom to this page!

Chelle Y. said...

I am so excited! :)