Saturday, September 20, 2008

Let's add'em up.....

My new nephew got me to thinking about how many great-grandkids are in my families. First of all, I am the oldest grandkid on my mom's side and I'm the second to the youngest on my dad's side (my sister is the youngest). So as you can imagine, there are a lot more on my dad's side. I'll name ALL of them below starting with the oldest to the youngest.

Great-Grandkids on my dad's side:
-Christopher
-Clayton
-Cassie
-April
-William
-Kyra
-Kalyn
-Maeve
-Nadia
-Brooke
-Isabella
-Brant

***Holy moly! There's 12 of them now!

Great-Grandkids on my mom's side:
-Kyra
-Maeve
-Haylie
-Holdyn
-Brant
-(And another one the way in Dec./Jan.....Mike and Megan are expecting #3!)

***So there's 5 right now but soon the count will be 6!

Honestly, I think that my mom's side will one day outnumber my dad's side. I have 5 cousins on each side. But I think that my dad's side of the family is pretty much done having kids....well except for my sister. She'll have at least one more!

So there's your geneology lesson for the day. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...for a minute there, I'd forgotten Megan hadn' HAD #3 yet and was like "OMG! #4?!?!?!?