Monday, September 15, 2008

Well who else is there?

Maeve: "Mommy, this book has a rip in it."

Upon further investigation, I noticed that the COVER had a tiny tear.

Me: "Maeve, that's ok. It's small. Just don't tear it anymore than it already is."

Maeve: "Mommy, someone else did it. I didn't do it."

It was very obvious that she did the damage. The book didn't look like that a few minutes before when I saw her with it. I wonder who she thinks did it. I bet she'll blame it on Zoe. She blames EVERYTHING on Zoe. I think I'll go ask her who did it.

Update: She blamed it on Kyra! LMAO! Kyra isn't even here. She's at school! I guess she thinks that Kyra damaged it at another time! Um, no!

She's such a liar, that one. I sense that there are about 10 new gray hairs on top of my head right about now!

No comments: