Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Merry Christmas!

We are busy this week, so I thought I'd share a bit of what is going on. Richard's mom, Debbie is here with our niece Valerie. They came up on Saturday. Kyra is thrilled. She's got a "big sister" this week. It almost feels weird because I've seldomly been bothered or bugged by Kyra. I'm not used to that! hehe! The girls are having so much fun. They are staying till Thursday morning and then will go back to Victoria.

On Christmas Eve, we are going to Lisa and Nathan's in La Grange. We are celebrating there with my mom's side of the family. Then on Christmas Day, we'll go to Cypress (just west of Houston) to see Richard's Uncle Gary and celebrate at his house. We'll come back to Lisa and Nathan's that night to celebrate my dad's birthday and then come back here on the 26th. Whew! I'll need a nice long nap after this weekend! We are going to be busy!

I didn't know when we'd celebrate with Richard's mom and all of the other cousins, but I think we are going to Victoria on the 1st to have Christmas down there. So, we'll be going to Victoria next weekend. I can't remember the last time we've been down there! Unfortunately with Richard working every other weekend, we don't get down there much.

Thank you to all who sent Christmas cards! I love getting photographs of families and kiddos!

I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas! If you travel, be safe. Enjoy this time with your family......reflecting on old memories and making new ones!

No comments: