Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The traveling bug.....

Sometimes I feel the need to get in the car and drive. Now is one of those times. But honestly, one day I want to do much more than that. I have a friend that's halfway around the world that I'm emailing right now. She's visiting Slovakia. How cool is that? It sounds so beautiful over there. She said that Vienna, Austria is like a fairytale. I can imagine all of the castles and beautiful scenery over there. I feel like I'm this little piece of the world and can't wait to have the chance to travel beyond borders and oceans one day. I'd like to do it when my kids are grown. I just hope I have someone to do it with. Richard HATES to travel. He'd rather stay home. Um, he hated Vegas, so what does that tell you? I just want to able to have the opportunity to travel and be going with someone who enjoys it as much as I do. One of the top places on my list is Germany. I'd also like to visit Ireland because I've heard how beautiful it is. So, I'm counting on at least a few of my friends to step up to the plate one day! Let's go!

Jennifer, I'm so sorry that you're having to move. That sucks. I know that this post of mine didn't help you much. :(

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, moving may not be as pleasant as travelling, or as interesting or pretty, either. Someday I want to go to Australia and Hawaii. Maybe we can travel together. My friend Lauren and I are talking about retiring to an island when we are old and widowed and be crazy beach ladies that run around int workout shorts and tank tops and big floppy hats all day. Want to come?