Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pregnancy dreams....

Ahhh....the dreams of pregnancy. They are so nice. Yet, they are so unrealistic. LOL! I hate that I'm dreaming like this so close to the end. I want it to last forever! When I was pregnant with Kyra, I dreamt great all the way through. This time, it's been different. Those crazy dreams only happen once in a blue moon. Last night, I had a really LONG kiss with someone very special. I never kissed this person in real life, so I guess it was destined to happen in a dream. And that's fine. It was very nice and very genuine....almost as if it were happening for real.

Then I have the major "off the wall" dreams. Last week, I dreamt that I gave birth to a bug! LOL! Don't see that happening anytime soon!

I can't wait to see what my next dream holds!

No comments: