Friday, April 22, 2005

Things I don't understand right now.....

-I don't understand how on earth Scott and Anthony are still on "American Idol". They suck.

-I don't understand why my daughter keeps repeatedly putting her shoes on the wrong feet. Seems like she would have learned by now. I keep telling her that Dora likes to look to the "outside", but she puts her on the "inside". *sigh*

-I don't understand why my husband had both his phone and his pager on "silent" today. Um, your wife is 39 weeks pregnant for goodness sakes! Grrrrr!

-I don't understand why they are putting a light by the HEB on Loop 4 here in Buda. Could that area be any more congested? A light there is going to back things up even more!

-I don't understand how I've lost 3 lbs. within these last two months of pregnancy.

-I don't understand why the lady across the street spends more time at home than with her husband at the hospital. He had heart surgery the other week and still isn't home. The other day I saw her outside on her porch swing eating McDonald's. :(

-I don't understand why Mia keeps following me around the house all day.....just isn't like her.

-I don't understand why I had so much cramping last week and am only dilated to 1 cm. with no thinning of my cervix. I thought something was going to happen soon. That was over a week ago. *sigh*

-I don't understand Michael Jackson. Period.

-Lastly, I don't understand why my husband planted a garden in the backyard and planted tomatoes, pickles, and okra. He doesn't eat any of that!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! Here are my insights-

I wondered what you thought about Anwar going off American Ido. Have you seen all of the B.S. about Paula this week?

I have insight about Kyra and her shoes. My mom had the same problem with me. Shoes and socks that had things on them...I would put them to the inside because that was where I could see them better! When they were on the outside of my feet, it was harder to contort my body in order to view them. Kids don't care that everyone else is able to see what's on their shoes, they want to be able to see it themselves.

I don't understand your husband and his technology blunders, either. Men are stupid.

I agree, that traffic light is going to be a nuisance.

You've lost weight because you've been so good and consistent with your workouts. It's probably a more normal occurrence than we're aware. I bet it's in a book somewhere...

The lady across the street is cruel, heartless and batty. She's probaby rejoicing in the peace and quiet- and that's just wrong.

Mia...remember how I told you those chihuaha's can sniff out cancer and sense when someone is about to have a seizure? I bet she knows the exact moment you're going to go into labor. She's "taking care" of you (she knows her daddy isn't very good at it ;)

Jessica had alot of cramping that started 3 weeks before she decided to induce Gomer. From what I understand, you just expect (and deal with) cramping for that whole final month.

Michael Jackson is just an overgrown, more perverted Britney Spears. Anything for attention...I got rid of all my CDs this time.

Your husband wants to make his own salsa, or was just told those things were easy and quick to grow and required little maintenance/attention.

Kim said...

Jen! I loved your insights! They were all great! Yes, Richard makes his own salsa. Let's just hope that he doesn't add food coloring this time (did I ever tell you about that?).

Jen said...

OMG! Food coloring in the salsa! Are you serious?! You never told me! What's the story?