Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Get into the groove....

Yesterday I did the new Body Flow release that I'll be teaching in August! Oh my gosh! I haven't done Flow since I was about 30 weeks pregnant. My body can tell. It's really amazing how quickly you lose flexibility. It's a shame because it takes so long to build it. It was a great workout and I took a long nap later in the afternoon. I was so relaxed. I really miss teaching Flow and can't wait to go back next month (hopefully). I'm sore today, so I know that I did everything right. It's funny because Kyra was laying on the sofa and soon fell asleep while I was working out. Guess the music relaxed her too! LOL!

Oh and Jen, I'm going to pop in the Pilates DVDs soon too. I just work out in the living room when Maeve takes one of her naps during the day. It's too hot in Richard's shop right now since he put the window unit in our room to keep cool. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey! Welcome back to the workout world! I'm glad it feels good and that you missed it! You're setting a good example for Maeve and Kyra early!