Friday, March 30, 2007

Fly-by post.....

I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately to update this thing. The truth is that I *have* been around, but I haven't felt like blogging much. Maeve is still asleep this morning, so I thought I'd try to get some "me" time in. Forgive my "random thought" format here. There's been so much on my mind lately.

-First of all, Maeve went to sleep in her crib last night, but I heard her around 11:00. She was barely awake, so I put her in the twin bed in her room. Guess what? She's still there! My big girl! Boy does she toss and turn though! She's not sleeping in our bed anytime soon! LOL! We actually transitioned Kyra to a big bed when we moved into this house. Kyra had just turned 2. So I guess it's probably going to be that time soon. I'm having a hard time with the fact that the crib will go FOR GOOD this time.....no saving it for future babies. *sigh*

-Kyra is flooring me with the amount of reading that she is doing at school and here at home. I've heard that she's one of the top readers in her class. She loves to read. She reads EVERYTHING now though and that's quite annoying. Yesterday, she was reading what I was typing! LOL! So I have to be very careful with my content now! ;)

-As for Maeve, she's talking A LOT now. The other day, Zoe was being her hyper puppy self and Maeve said, "Zoe excited!" Woah! Where did that word come from? She's a total ham right now and does the funniest things. I love it.

-Zoe and Mia are getting along quite well. They actually cuddle up against each other once in a while and go to sleep. It's so cute. They also do their play/fight thing too. Mia is definitely kept busy these days. Zoe is doing very well with pottying outside. I'm very proud of her. She's been using the doggy door and goes out by herself a lot. This morning, I have to take BOTH of them to the vet for check-ups. That ought to be interesting.

-Richard is still training on days right now. I love it. He'll soon move back to nights though.....probably within another month. Hopefully, the better pay will kick in soon too. I'm sooooo ready for that.

-As for me, I'm still teaching for the gyms and am in choreographyland right now. I have new choreography to learn for both Body Step and Body Flow that I have to teach in a few weeks.

-I'm in love. I got an ipod. I use it to run and can even hook it up to the stereo at the gym when I teach! So handy!

-I paid $2.33 for gas the other day. Two days later, it's up to $2.43. WTF?

-Only two more new episodes of "Friday Night Lights" are left. I'm excited to see how this season will end, but I'm sad that it's all over with. I'm going to go through serious withdrawals this summer. That is until they come out with the DVD, which I hope they do soon. I also am praying every single night for a season 2! The cast wants to stay in Austin and we want them to stay here too! Besides, I want my eye candy back! LOL! If you haven't watched this show, you're missing out. I think it's the single greatest show on TV right now. And it's NOT all about football either! It's so much more than that! You can watch all episodes online on NBC.com!

-I think our Easter plans are to drive to La Grange on Friday afternoon after Kyra gets out of school. We'll celebrate with family on Saturday afternoon and then drive back up here on Saturday night because Richard has to work on Sunday. So it'll be low key for the girls and I on Sunday. I like it that way. Oh and Kyra should have had off for Good Friday, but we have to make it up because of the ice that we had in January.

I think that's all for now. I hope that brings everyone up to speed. I'll try to be a better blogger from now on!

No comments: