Saturday, March 24, 2007

Song meme.....

I've been tagged (again) by the lovely Jen.

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

You might just be surprised to hear what I'm listening to right now. LOL!

1.) "Faster Kill Pussycat" by Paul Oakenfold featuring Brittany Murphy (We agree on this one Jen!)

2.) "Face The Music" by Conjure One (Can you tell that I'm learning Body Flow right now? LOL!)

3.) "What Goes Around....Comes Around" by Justin Timberlake (Because every girl needs a little JT!)

4.) "Hole In The Head" by The Sugababes (Ok, I just have to say that some of the music that comes out of the U.K. ROCKS and this is a good example!)

5.) "Who Knew" by Pink (Love her! Thanks Jen!)

6.) "Purify" by Balligomingo (Another song that should be on a Body Flow release!)

7.) "Breathe Me" by Sia (Another Body Flow favorite of mine. Will I ever get tired of this song? NOPE!)

***Oh and a little side note on #7.....it really is one of my favorite songs EVER. It was on Body Flow release 35 and as I was teaching it one day at the gym, this person was working out at the gym. He was right outside the glass and I could see him. You all know that I adore him. ;)
Anywho, I came across this on YouTube and thought, "Wow, what a coincidence!"

OK, I guess I have to tag people. I don't know if I can come up with 7 people! LOL! Who all reads this blog anyway? OK, I know that some that read my blog don't have blogs themselves, so you can just email me your answers! LOL! (See Jen, I can break the rules too!)

1.) Chelle
2.) Mary
3.) Kimmy
4.) Sheila
5.) Susan

Crap. That's all I got! Feel free to chime right in even if you're not listed here! ;)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good girl Chelle! Can't wait to read your answers!