Wednesday, March 07, 2007

They're too young for this!

Just to preface, K and J are Kyra's best friends at school. They are girls.

B and H are little boys that are in Kyra's class.

Kyra just told me that K has B and H as her boyfriends. J was mad because she doesn't have boyfriends because K took them away from her.

I told Kyra that everyone should be friends. They'll have plenty of time for boyfriends when they are MUCH older.

Kyra said, "Well, they ARE older! B and H are already SIX, I think!"

She doesn't get it. *sigh*

I asked Kyra if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Thank God. ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL! I think if "older" means "They're 6 already!" in Kyra's world then you can be safe from worry for a while.

Tell her it's the most fun when you're a teenager and the 6-year-old boys have crushes on you. I miss those days. Some boy or other would color me a picture or bring me a flower or some pretty rock he found outside- made my day every time.