Saturday, March 10, 2007

The things they do.....

I took Maeve in the jogger this morning and ran my 4 miles. It was cloudy at first, but then the sun came out and warmed things up. She LOVES the stroller. It's her absolute favorite thing to be in that thing for 45 minutes or so. We talk about birds, trees, trains, etc. She sees other dogs and "barks" at them. She sees kids and says, "Hi!" On the way back into our neighborhood, we were alongside a fairly long stretch of road. As the cars were driving by, Maeve would lift up her shirt and say, "Hi truck!" OMG! I was horrified! It was funny though. I bet they all got a kick of seeing a toddler in a stroller lifting up her shirt. I got deja vu. I have this picture of my preschool class and a little girl is lifting up her entire dress and you can see her underwear. *sigh* Kids.

Maeve is obsessed with calling every vehicle a truck. My dad is here this weekend and of course, she's always quick to point out Papoo's truck.

It's going to be a busy week ahead. More on that later.

No comments: