Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally! An answer!

I found out this week that the reason why I've been feeling so crummy lately is because my thyroid is acting up. My body isn't making enough thyroxin, so I have hypothyroidism. This explains so much! My doctor got me started on meds. today and hopefully the fog will lift soon! I'm so tired of feeling sluggish and moody all the freakin time! I want to feel normal again! I'll keep you posted.

Tonight, I took the kids for a walk in the wagon. Do you know how hard it is to pull BOTH kids in a wagon? They wore me out! At the beginning of the walk, Kyra said, "Mommy, if we are going up a hill and it's too hard for you to pull us, I'd be delighted to get out and walk." DELIGHTED? LMAO! What vocabulary she has!

There's something else that she said to me about little boys and their little boy parts, but I'd rather not post that here. I was ROLLING though! So funny!

We are going to Victoria this weekend to celebrate Maeve's birthday. I can't believe that my baby will be TWO on Saturday! WOW! Time flies!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

(((Kim)))

Glad you found an answer! Now, get better!