Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*sigh* They grow up so fast.....

Today Kyra lost another tooth. That's #2 (technically #3 though since she had one extracted when she was 2 years old). The other one had fallen out after she ate something, but she pulled this one out today all by herself. Actually, she said that she put her mouth against the edge of the computer desk and wiggled it until it fell out! LOL! How funny is that? She's a smart girl. She's very excited about the Tooth Fairy coming tonight. ;)

I also officially signed up Maeve for preschool today after leaving a check for supplies. She was on the waiting list, but I got a call last week that there will be a spot available for her in the fall. I took her with me and she wanted to play on the playground and swing and she was getting down all of the books in the office. This kid is going to LOVE preschool.....especially out there where Kyra went. She'll go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45-2:00. I'll do a lot of volunteering out there (that I didn't get to do with Kyra) and I'll be able to have lunch with Kyra more often. So this is a good thing. Still it's hard to believe that the time has finally come for Maeve to go too!

Easter was good. The kids had fun. The weather was crappy though. Ugh. I was so happy to see the SUN today! Gosh how I've missed it!

However, we are all still suffering with allergies. Ugh. I can't wait for the oak pollen just to go away. It's bad this year. Of course, then the mold will be in full swing. :( Hopefully, our bodies will adjust and get a break soon.

Tomorrow night is the season finale for my favorite show, "Friday Night Lights". I can't wait to see it. I'm a little sad that the season is over with, but I can't wait for the DVD release this summer. Oh, and it's pretty much in the bag that there WILL be a 2nd season, so thanks to all of you who voted a while back. I'm so pumped that this fabulous show will continue on and that the cast and crew will return to Austin where they belong!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: