Sunday, April 01, 2007

Oh really?

Let me just preface this by saying that Kyra was in one of her moods all day today. She's only 5 1/2, but I swear that she's in some pre-hormonal stage or something. Ugh. She pestered her sister all day long and would get in Maeve's way on purpose. Everything from her was very dramatic today. Richard had enough after a while and sent her to her room (Go Daddy!). This is the conversation that I had with Kyra this evening.

Me: "I'm so glad that tomorrow is Monday and you get to go back to school."

Kyra: "Yeah, I was pretty lazy this weekend and need to get back to work."

LMAO! How old is she again?

My sister and brother-in-law came for a short visit today and her cousins and her uncle were here this weekend too. I would hardly say that she was lazy and didn't do anything!

2 comments:

Jen said...

She's one in a million, that one. She'll grow up to be some famous poet or something, just wait.

Kimmy2075 said...

What a cutie-pie! Isn't it great to have kids to keep you laughing!? Gotta' love 'em!
Kimmy