Thursday, April 12, 2007

Kid funnies.....

Today Maeve just wasn't herself. I finally called the doctor around 4:00 and since it was so late, they said that I should just take her to the after-hours clinic in North Austin. We were in and out of there in 30 minutes. As I suspected, she has an ear infection. So it's antibiotics for 10 days. Maeve has never had an ear infection, so this is new territory for us. It wasn't really bad either.....just at the beginning stages.

So we are in line at the HEB drive-thru waiting to drop off the prescription to get filled and a commercial comes on the radio that has a phone ringing in it. Maeve says, "Hello?" It rings again, and Maeve says, "Hello!" By the third time, she was ticked off and yells, "Hellooooooo?!" LOL! I was cracking up.

We get home and the kids are taking a bath together and I hear Kyra say, "Maeve, I love you. I'm so glad that you aren't dead." OMG! PIMP! Apparently Kyra thought that Maeve was deathly ill. I had to explain to her that her ear hurts and it's infected. Kyra never tells Maeve that she loves her though, so I was just soaking that up!

I.love.these.kids.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there, Maeve!

Kimmy2075 said...

OMG, that is too cute!

Hope Maeve gets better real soon!
*Hugs and Kisses for Maeve*