Thursday, April 05, 2007

From bad to worse.....

WTF is up with this weather? Here's the forecast for EASTER weekend.

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 68. Northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Saturday: Periods of rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 50. Northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

***OMG! Guess that we will be indoors at my sister's house on Saturday. *sigh* I guess I know to pack warm tonight. Geez! This weather is crazy!

I'm sure it'll wash some of the pollen out of the air. But I'm highly allergic to mold and I'm sure the rain will make that worse. I can't win for losing!

Happy Easter everyone! See you next week!

1 comment:

Kimmy2075 said...

Yep, that's Texas weather for ya'! ;)