Sunday, August 24, 2008

Movie mania....

I confess that I do not go to the movie theater very often to see a movie. I have enough patience to wait a few months till it comes out on dvd. However, now I have two little girls that see previews on TV and KNOW that a movie is coming out soon.

Kyra is sitting on pins and needles just waiting for this one to come out. We will have to see it within the first week that it's out or else! LOL! Disney got smart and decided to put it out as a movie in theaters after its debut success on TV last summer. I assume that the same thing will happen with this movie. The Jonas Brothers are wildly popular and I just can't see them doing another movie for the small screen only.

My cousin Bri texted me from the movie theater a while back and told me that I *have* to take the kids to see this movie. The previews have been showing on TV too. It comes out on October 3rd. Yeah, I'll be broke from seeing movies in October for sure.

Then there's the movies that *I* want to see. This one is coming out a few weeks earlier than expected. Since I've read the book (actually all 4 books in the series), curiosity will get the best of me and I'll have to go and see it. I'm highly disappointed with the choices of the main characters and have to see if they are any good on the big screen.

The highlight of next year will definitely be this movie. Bring.it.on. My beloved TK plays Gambit in the movie. I've seen the leaked trailer. Awesomeness. Too bad it has been taken down on most sites. But I will definitely keep you posted. ;)

2 comments:

Krishna said...

I'll take avery to her first movie, tinkerbell, in october. she even got a tink costume at sam's club yesterday to wear!

Anonymous said...

How the hell did I miss this post?

I saw Camp Rock on TV- because there was nothing else on, and I just KNEW Kyra was watching it and that you'd probably be feeling the effects of Jonas Bros. OD on it...not to mention the HSM franchise... I'm kind of relieved I don't have kids!

Yeah, been thinking about you ever since I heard about Beverly Hills Chihuahua.