Friday, January 05, 2007

And you know what else might be fun?

I kept ALL of the notes that were passed to me during high school. This includes some that were mailed. ;) Why? I don't know. I probably should have parted with them a long time ago, but I get a kick out of reading things from a long time ago, so that's probably why I kept them. They are around here somewhere.....either tucked away in a closet or in the attic. I'm not sure.

So I'm thinking that it might be fun to go through them and read them. Granted it would take me a week to probably read all of them. There were LOTS. It would just be fun to see how my crushes changed on a weekly basis and who I was mad at at the time....stupid stuff like that.

I'm just in a very melancholy, nostalgic mood, so that's probably why I'm bringing this up.

So chances are if you wrote something to me between 1992 and 1995, I'll find it. ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

THAT would be fun! You could post them and type in a little backstory...

Kim said...

Um no. These ARE NOT for anybody else's eyes! LOL! I kind of like that they are so personal. Plus nobody else would get the things that my friends and I used to joke about in our notes. ;)

Do you remember the cool way of folding notes? LMAO! I wonder if I could still do that.

Jen said...

I was homeschooled, remember? I did not get any notes. I did learn one of the cool folding thingy's and I could probably still do it, now that you mention it...but my experience is limited.

Kim said...

When have you ever told me that you were homeschooled? OMG. I did not know that! We MUST talk about this.