Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A pee in your pants kind of day....

Today ROCKED. Jen knows why. ;) I had to call her because I was flipping out! I mean REALLY flipping out.

I teach Body Flow downtown on Wednesdays at noon. I love that class. I have the most awesome members that come and it is indeed the highlight of my week.

Kayte is a girl that works at the gym down there. She and I talk a lot when we see each other. Some random dude told her "bye" today. He was random, but he was HOT. She told me that he is a stunt person/extra for "Friday Night Lights". FNL tapes here in Austin....in Del Valle in fact. My friend Scarlet is so lucky because she lives there! LOL!

Anywho, I told Kayte how much I LOVE FNL. I have seen every episode (still haven't seen the movie though). I told Kayte that I think the guy that plays "Tim Riggins" is so hot. I'm obsessed with him. He's just gorgeous.....total eye candy.

What Kayte said next made me almost jump out of my skin.

Kayte said, "Oh Taylor? (That's his real name) He comes in here to work out all the time......"

I said, "What? You're kidding, right?"

She wasn't. She even went on to say that she felt like a dork asking for his autograph for a friend of hers. She said that he was happy to oblige. Apparently, he's flattered that he's even noticed around here.

Oh, I'd notice him.

My next question was what time he usually works out at the gym. Kayte told me early afternoon. My class is done at 1:00.

So you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be looking just a teeny weeny bit nicer when I teach at the gym on Wednesdays! LOL! I swear that if I saw him, I would be on Cloud 10! I'd be shaking. Hopefully I'd be able to teach my class. (And please God, don't let him EVER decide to take a Body Flow class).

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am telling you, this year is the year to be flipping out. It's all the rage... I started a trend. Uh-huh, I did...yeah, yeah... go me..

Kim said...

LOL! I think you DID start a trend!

Jen said...

Good thing you got new capris, huh?