Monday, February 26, 2007

An internal shower.....

Lately I've felt like I need to get some of the negativity out of my life. It's not healthy. Maybe it's because Lent has begun. I don't know. I just feel this overwhelming need to cleanse my mind a little. We always shower on the outside and I like to think that my shower on the inside happens when I take a Yoga class or teach a Body Flow class to release all of the toxins within my body. Right now, my brain just needs a break. I need to fill my head with more positive people, quotes, websites, etc. I'm tired. Really tired.

I need to relish in the happiness that's right under my nose. I need to push all of the drama aside for now. I need to focus on me, my husband, my children, and my doggies. I need healing. And I think that I'm getting there.....slowly but surely.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like that idea.