Monday, February 26, 2007

Well crap.

Richard worked his old shift last week.....Wed., Thurs. and Fri. nights. He had Saturday off. Sunday he started working days. This week, he's working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. He called me this afternoon and informed me that he has to take 2 8 hour classes on Thursday and Friday of this week. Lovely. He's getting paid for them, but those are his days off! The thing is that they only offer these classes once a year and these classes mean a pay raise. So I'm all for that.

So again, he has off this Saturday and then has to work Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday next week.

Is it NEXT Wednesday yet? I need a break. The kiddos drove me crazy today. Thank God Kyra goes back to school tomorrow. I'm heading to the gym for some sanity. ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hang in there. It will all be ok. It will take some time to adjust to, but you'll get there.

How's the suburban back window?