Wednesday, February 28, 2007

An open plea.....

For those of you looking for a really good show (besides American Idol), please watch "Friday Night Lights" on NBC. I am in love with this show. I've seen every single episode and love it. It was ordered a full season, but I'm wanting a 2nd one! It tapes near Austin and one of the guys that I have a major crush on works out at one of the gyms that I teach at. I saw him today and almost got to meet him in person. He tucked out of the gym just minutes before I left. Ugh.

If you want to watch a few episodes, go here to get caught up. It's such a good show. It's on Wednesday nights at 8/7 central. I really think that they should move the show to Sunday nights when they have a 2nd season. There's so much competition on the other nights of the week. I just want to see it find its audience on a good night.

So please watch it. I really think that it would take off if people knew how good it was. It's my favorite show on TV right now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Susan, I heard that. My friend Anna called me yesterday and told me. They'll be in San Marcos on Monday. That's not far from here. Richard will be working though and if you're an extra, you need to be prepared for a LOOOOONG 10-12 hour day.

Maeve and I might drive down there though to check things out. LOL!

If Richard were off, heck yeah, I'd be there! FUN!