Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lost....

My mood has been horrible lately. I have ups and downs. Sometimes I feel like I've lost my sense of self.....like every day just passes by and I don't know who I am or what I'm about. I HATE when I get in this rut. I think a lot of it has to do with lack of sleep and sunshine. I want some awesome weather for a while and I just want to feel like "me" again.

Around 1 in the morning, Pukefest 2007 ensued. First it was Maeve. Then about 30 minutes later, Kyra started. Ugh. We were washing sheets and shuffling kiddos and clothes around till about 3 this morning. Kyra had one more episode and then that was it. She woke up in a cheerful mood this morning (always does), but I kept her at home anyway. Maeve was a different story. She woke up grumpy (usually does) and threw up one more time this afternoon. She's had horrible diarrhea today though. It stinks SO BAD. Poor baby. She didn't drink or eat much at all today. I'm hoping that the both of them get a good night's sleep and that I do too (I need it). I also pray that I don't get what they had. I hate being sick. It only adds to my bad mood.

Richard fed them some sausage last night and I think that was a big "no no". Either they got sick from that or they just caught a bug that's going around. My brother-in-law was sick all weekend till today. Apparently that crap is going around. I don't want it. I need to be well for my kiddos!

So I'm off to bed. It's not even 9:00. YAY! Must.have.sleep.

Until next time.....

No comments: