Monday, August 13, 2007

OK, no excuses people.....

As you can see from previous posts, I'm a huge fan of "Friday Night Lights" and I'm stoked that the show is back for a 2nd season AND shooting in Austin. All I can say is that you MUST watch season 2! I want as many people as possible to jump on the bandwagon. It's not just a show about football. It's a realistic show about small towns, families, friends, rivals, and of course, DRAMA! It's a wonderful show and I'm so upset that it didn't get more Emmy nods for some cast members....especially Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.

Here's what you do if you want to catch up. Watch season 1 in its entirety. You can watch ALL episodes ONLINE. Go here.

Or if you want, you can buy the season 1 DVD for a VERY inexpensive $20! It comes out on August 28th. You can pre-order on Amazon here.

NO EXCUSES PEOPLE! Join me in watching the BEST SHOW on television! Season 2 starts on Friday, October 5th. The show has taken the 8pm (central time) timeslot. If you can't watch it, then DVR/Tivo it! Do whatever you have to do! ;)

No comments: