Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A pee in your pants kind of day....part 2

If you follow my blog, then you might remember this post. Well since posting that, I had seen HIM at the gym downtown a time or two, but I always had just missed him. I bought the Men's Health magazine in February because he was on the cover and I thought that if I ever had a chance to meet him, then I'd get him to sign it. (And of course, I would frame it! LOL!)

"Friday Night Lights" resumed filming in Austin about a month ago. I think that they are trying to get as many episodes taped as possible because there is talk of a writer's strike happening later this year.

Well today.was.the.day. I walked into the downtown gym and saw him in the corner of the gym working out. I knew that this would probably be a once in a lifetime chance to approach him. So I got my magazine out and took my sharpie pen with me. He was doing abs (O.M.G.) and I didn't want to bother him, so I set the magazine down beside him and said, "I don't want to bother you while you're working out (yeah, too late for that!), so just sign this when you're done." I didn't want to sit there and stare (LOL!), so I walked up to the front desk. In the meantime, he hits up a stairstepper and took the magazine with him. Then I went and got it from him and thanked him and we chit chatted a little bit. I introduced myself and so did he (LMAO! Um, I KNOW who you are!). He shook my hand! We chit chatted about the gym and about this season of FNL. He said that they LOVE filming in Austin and are working on the 3rd episode right now. I couldn't believe that I was making small talk with him! OMG!

For those that want to know, he is BEAUTIFUL. His eyes are gorgeous and his face is completely clear. Like Katye said, "He's just pretty." And his voice....I love his voice. LOL! You also can totally tell that he's a fitness freak and takes very good care of his body. Dude is VERY buff.

So there you have it. I'm still in shock. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and think that this was just a dream. LOL!

So in ending, I'll just scream, "OMG! I MET TAYLOR KITSCH TODAY!"

2 comments:

krishna said...

kim, you continue to crack me up. I'm glad you finally had your brush with fame.

Anonymous said...

Wow.
Congrats!
I can't believe you were too shocked to call me!