Sunday, August 05, 2007

What will I do?

My mother-in-law came on Friday evening. Today, she left and took Kyra and Maeve to Victoria. FOR A WEEK. The girls have never been away for more than a few days before. And when they are gone, I miss them like crazy! I'm going to be lost this week. I've already made lists of things that I can do! LOL!

Tonight, I went out and rented 4 movies. I've already watched one. I'll do my normal working out. I have a list of places that I need to run errands to in Austin. I might get a pedicure. On Thursday, I have a doctor's appt. and then I think I'll drive down to New Braunfels and meet a friend for lunch. We're talking about going to Gruene. So I guess technically, I won't be *that* bored. Or will I?

I'm sure I'll be climbing the walls by the end of the week. As for the girls, they probably won't return till at least Friday or Saturday. Either my mother-in-law will bring them back up here or perhaps my dad will be brave and drive them back up here himself. Kyra is not a problem for him, but he's a little nervous about Maeve. She'll be fine though! I told him to put the polka music on and she'll be a happy camper! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What movies?

I think you'll do just fine. There's always more movies. Or teach Mia and Zoe something new...

I take it you're feeling better?

Susan's 365 said...

Wow, I don't know what I'd do with myself if the boys were away for a week.

Enjoy your time!

Kim said...

Jen, yes I'm feeling much better! I rented "Wedding Crashers", "Rumor Has It", "Just Like Heaven", and "Yours, Mine, and Ours". I really like the romantic comedy, lighthearted kind of movies. I want to laugh. I don't want to have nightmares. Richard on the other hand.....

I'm re-doing the girls' bathroom. I've been cleaning their rooms. Things are just getting DONE around here for a change.

And Susan, thank you! I need to call/email you because I want to try and squeeze a visit to see you so that the girls can swim before school starts! Let me know when is a good time!

LW said...

Hello, I came across your blog while doing a blog search for CardioSEAL, the device that was used to close your husband's PFO. I was wondering how your husband is doing now. My husband is facing the same procedure soon to close his PFO. He had a small stroke in June and the PFO was discovered then. Thank you for any advice. My email is Scout_1119 AT yahoo DOT com.