Friday, July 15, 2005

About me.....

What were you doing 10 years ago?

***Ahhhh good ol 1995....the best summer EVER! I had just graduated from HS. Spent a week with Richard up in Medina at his grandfather's place. Spent the rest of the summer chillin at every picnic in the Schulenburg area....good music, good friends and great fun! Let's just put it this way...if my dad would have known where I was (or wasn't!), he'd have killed me!

5 years ago?

***Summer of 2000.....had a 5 year HS reunion that was a blast! Was getting ready for Shannon and Kyle's wedding too and found out that I was pregnant in September!

1 year ago?

***Getting ready for Lisa and Nathan's wedding. I think it was around this time that we had their couple's shower. Right after....I mean RIGHT AFTER they were married in August, I found out that I was pregnant.

Yesterday?

***Taking care of the kiddos and did Body Flow yesterday afternoon. I also have been cleaning house because Richard's mom and his sister are coming tonight.

5 snacks you enjoy?

***Popcorn, carrots, strawberries, grapes, crackers

5 songs you know all the words to?

***Can't think of anything in particular.....they are probably too embarrassing to list here!

5 things you would do with $100 million?

***Buy Richard an awesome bass boat, put $$$ away for kids' college funds, buy us a new suburban and a new truck, build a brand new house out in the country, RETIRE!

5 locations you would run away to?

***Anywhere in Hawaii, Medina, Gruene, Lake Austin, Susan's house! LOL!

5 things I like doing?

***Being a mommy, being a wife, surfing the web, taking a shower, working out


5 things I will never wear?

***Anything plaid, anything "see-through", Wranglers & boots (bad memories), and right now, a bikini

5 biggest joys at the moment?

***Richard, Kyra, Maeve, my family, my health

5 favorite toys?

***mp3 player, treadmill, laptop, DVR, cell phone

No comments: