Sunday, July 24, 2005

Blogging about bloggers....

The KXAN Weather Team has blogs that you can read on their website. Nothing like blogging about the weather! LOL! I love how they get all fired up over these tropical systems. It's quite funny. I bet they're ready to blog about "the big one" when it comes in. Go here to read what they've written so far.....

http://www.kxan.com/Global/link.asp?L=159135

I'm a little tired today, so I think I'll catch a nap this afternoon. Maeve decided to wake up around 3:30 and stay up till about 5:00. However, she did go back to sleep till almost 10 this morning! I'm finding that uninterrupted sleep is golden, so I'm very thankful when she does sleep through the night.

Kyra has a dentist appointment in the morning. I'm taking her and Richard is staying here with Maeve. The last time Kyra went to the dentist was in January and she wouldn't let them touch her teeth. So, we'll see if anything's changed within the last 6 months.

I'm also teaching Flow this week. I went to a practice yesterday and soon found out that I've missed it dearly. I haven't taught since the end of February.

We are heading to Victoria next weekend for Kasey and Nick's wedding! Should be fun!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Woo-hoo! Back to Flow! I hope it goes great! I know you've missed it and they've missed you!

Whatever happened with "Real World, Austin"?

Jen said...

That weather blog is weird.