Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Could it be?

Maeve's eyes are still blue. They are bluer than Kyra's were before hers turned brown. That has me thinking that they might just stay blue! I can't remember when Kyra's turned. I wish that I could though.

NOBODY in my family has blue eyes. Richard's mom and sister have blue eyes and his dad had blue eyes as well. That's the ONLY blue ties that we have. Richard's eyes are a yellow/brown and of course, mine are dark brown. Kyra's are brown, but they aren't as light as Richard's and they aren't as dark as mine.

I've dreamt of having a child with blue eyes, but I never thought it would actually happen.

Richard's mom was up here this past weekend and she swears that Maeve's will stay blue. I went to see my OB on Monday for a check-up and I took some pics of Maeve with me and she swears that they will stay blue too!

Watch them turn brown tomorrow. *sigh*

No comments: